Saturday, May 9, 2009

FW: [Flickr] smonsty wants you to see something




Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 18:36:36 +0000
From: smonsty@yahoo.com
To: smonsty@hotmail.com
Subject: [Flickr] smonsty wants you to see something

[Flickr] smonsty wants you to see something

Hi, I want to share a slideshow of my Flickr photos with you. Hope you like them!

-- smonsty
My photostream
http://www.flickr.com/photos/23705271@N03/show/

Some of my recent uploads

(By the way, if the photostream link doesn't work, try copying and pasting it from this email into your browser's address bar.)

Flickr is almost certainly the best photo management and sharing application in the world. If you'd like to see what I use it for you can check out my profile page or browse my photostream.



Hotmail® has ever-growing storage! Don't worry about storage limits. Check it out.

No comments:

Funny Cats