Friday, August 7, 2009

I Need my Reward for MY Things

I need to recant my position of not using the internet for banking. I have signed up and can now have access to 7 years worth of bank statements, and be able to find out my balance for myself rather than by telephone. I said I could not or would not do things a lot, but I need to explain. I don't have internet access other than at the library. I have learned a lot doing the THINGS but I also get frustrated about having to sign up for so many sites and having to keep track of the passwords etc.. I do have a face book account now that I have accepted friends in and I have looked in my daughter's face book page to view my x's wedding pictures.
Anyway I am using things and getting more open minded about doing so.

1 comment:

Linda said...

It's in delivery...Wednesday probably if that's your delivery day. Glad to hear you're becoming more open-minded about using web2.0 applications. The more you use in your personal life, the more you may see ways to apply them to your work life...not to mention helping library patrons with them. See you got your blog glitch corrected too. Lots of people use library access to do all these "things".

Funny Cats